Kind Young Prince

 

Once upon a time, there was a king. He was very bad. But his son was kind. The king has a bad dream. That is - to kill all humans, animals, and birds and be the king of the whole world. One day he got perfume as a gift. He was making his beauty. A horse was very hungry like dying. The king has some grass.  he wants to put the grass on his head and do a fashion. The horse ate the grass when the king is away. The real thing is, it is not a horse. It was a fairy that came from god. Quickly, the king comes and sees the horse. He tell,"How can you enter my room, bad horse. I will punish you." Horse said,"Oh my lord! Forgive me, please. I'm sorry!" The king said,"I will kill you right now. Someone catches the horse and kills it as the best punishment." Horse said,"(Angry voice) Bad king of the world. You are like hunters." King said, "How dare you to tell me hunter, bad horse!" The fairy changes the face(real-fairy face) and shows it to the king. The king began to cry. He said, ''Forgive me, fairy mom." Fairy tell,'' No because you did not forgive me." The fairy made the king to an ant. The king dies in the leg of people when they walk. The prince cry very much and said, ''I miss you, daddy. Where have you gone? Ah! Ah!Ah! My dear daddy, I love you. I don't want this golden palace, golden things, and boxes full of money. I don't want the kingdom. I only want you.'' The prince thinks, if I cannot help daddy, then I will help other animals. He went to a forest. He saw a boy wearing a leaf on his body. He was hungry and crying. Prince said, ''Oh friend brother! Can we be friends? Why are you crying?" The boy said,'' I am hungry.'' Prince said,"Wait here! I will climb the plum tree and bring plums for you. Then you can eat a plum.'' He brings plum for the needy boy. The boy says,'' Thanks.'' Then the prince saw a bird lying. He put water and leaves in the injured wings of the bird. He feeds water to the bird. The bird feels better and flies away. But did not forget to say thanks. Then the prince went to a farm. He saw a hungry cow and a thirsty cat. He feeds the cow grass and takes milk. Then he gives the milk to the cat. Then he builds a small home for the cow and cat. The fairy becomes happy and makes the prince rich very much. But he was unhappy. The fairy was really very pleased so she give a kind heart to the bad king and said,'' Here is your father darling." Prince said, ''Thank you.'' The prince gives the nice necklace of the world to the fairy. Then they lived happily.


Moral: Prize for helping and punishment for evil deeds.

মন্তব্যসমূহ

এই ব্লগটি থেকে জনপ্রিয় পোস্টগুলি

বিদেশে উচ্চ শিক্ষা !

ফিলিপাইন ভ্রমন

আমার ভাবনায় বন্ধুত্ব

"জন্মাই আমার আজন্ম পাপ/অভিশাপ"

কর্মজীবীদের চাকরী নিয়ে বিদেশ যেতে করনীয়।

জীবনের জটিলতায় আজ ভবঘুরে আমি !

ধ্রুবতারার প্রেম

মানব মগজ

স্বর্গের মত একটা গ্রাম, রাইন-নরওয়ে

"লা ইলাহা ইল্লাল্লাহ"